Please read the following information carefully
To access Coindirect’s crypto arbitrage service, we require source of funds documentation that clearly demonstrates the exact amount of trading capital to be used for the arbitrage service and where it came from.
Funding account (usually your current/cheque account):
- 3 months bank statements (most recent) of your cheque account from which you'll be funding your trading account
- Transaction history if trading capital was transferred to funding account (cheque) after most recent statement was issued
Originating account (account where the original capital resided before being withdrawn to your funding account):
Please see the below list of valid sources that we can accept as proof of the original trading capital before it entered the funding account.
Please select the option that applies to you and upload the required documents.
- Personal savings
- 3 months bank statements (most recent) of your cheque/current/savings account from which you will be funding your trading account.
- Transaction history if trading capital was transferred to funding account (cheque/current/savings) after most recent statement was issued.
- Investment account statement (most recent) showing the liquidation of your investments.
- Crypto account statement (most recent) showing the liquidation of your Crypto assets.
- Personal overdraft facility
- Account statement (most recent) showing available overdraft facility in your name.
- Loan agreement if personal loan from NCR registered credit provider.
- Donation between spouses
- Marriage certificate (If spouse’s surnames do not match).
- 3 months bank statements from spouse (most recent).
- Proceeds from sale of property
- Documents as proof of the sale agreement / contract of sale.
- We will evaluate any sources of funds not mentioned above on a case-by-case basis.