NB: Make sure your Coindirect account is verified before you place any orders.
Follow the below steps to place a limit order on the Coindirect exchange:
- Double-check that you are viewing the correct currency pair/market. If not, change this at the top of your screen.
- Click the ‘Limit’ button at the top right of the 'Place Order' form.
- Enter the amount of the base currency that you want to buy or sell.
- Enter the price at which you want to buy or sell.
- Click the buy or sell button.
- Confirm your order on the next screen.
Your order will now appear in the order book and will be listed in your ‘Open Orders’ list. Once the order is filled, the order will be listed in your ‘Completed Orders’ list and should be viewable in your Trade History.