Follow these steps to make a ZAR withdrawal to your local bank account:
- Visit the “Edit profile” link in the top right-hand menu and click on the “Manage Bank Accounts” section.
- Add your South African bank details by clicking on the “Add a bank account” button.
- Now go to your ZAR wallet in the Wallets section of your Coindirect account.
- Click the “Withdraw” button in your ZAR wallet.
- Enter the amount that you want to withdraw to your bank account, taking note of the fee that will be deducted.
- Choose your bank account from the “Transfer to” dropdown list.
- Enter your Coindirect account password or 2FA code to confirm the action.
- Click “Withdraw”.
The process from here is that the withdrawal will firstly need to be released from the Coindirect system into a processing queue. Once in the processing queue, our finance team will make the payment to your bank account. Payments are made twice a day on business days. The status of your withdrawal will be updated once payment has been successfully made.