Log into your Coindirect account and go to the Wallets section. You will see a ZAR (South African Rand) wallet/ EUR wallet. Follow these steps to make your ZAR/ EUR deposit:
- Click the “Deposit” button in your ZAR/ EUR wallet
- Choose your bank from the list of banks displayed.
- Make a note of the bank details displayed as well as your unique customer reference number (beginning with a “D”/ "E").
- Log into your online banking website and add the details as a beneficiary. You can use the same reference number going forward as this is how we will link the deposit to your account.
- Make a bank transfer from your bank account to the Coindirect banking details provided, making sure you use the correct reference number.