Please note that Coindirect only supports the selling of Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDT and Ripple. If you'd like to sell other currencies, please make use of our Conversion feature to convert coins to one of these wallet balances.
How do I sell my coins?
1) Make sure that all the fields in your Coindirect Personal Details profile is filled in.
2) Add a Payment Method in your profile. This is where buyers will be able to pay you for your coins.
3) Go to our "Sell Coins" page and choose a Buyer with whom to transact.
4) Enter the amount of coins you want to sell.
5) A new Sell Order will be created. The Buyer can now make payment to your payment method. If no payment is made within 90 minutes, the order will auto-cancel.
6) Once the funds reflect on your side, you can release the coins to the Buyer.
Alternatively, if you wish to become a Coindirect Trade Vendor, apply for a Verified Vendor account and you will be able to create your own offers, to enable buyers to purchase directly from you at your own price!